It's not uncommon for independent traders and businesses to be reluctant to invest in signage on their vans. With many preferring to stick with their vans original plain colour scheme, perhaps they are trying to stay under the radar of potential competitors.
Others think a van wrap will be too costly for them and not worth the investment. This is understandable, but there are many ways to wrap a van or apply graphics to shout about your business without breaking the bank.
For any advice on van wraps, speak to a member of our specialist vehicle team on 01482 787713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It really is worth considering having your van wrapped or sign written, well designed graphics applied to your van can have great benefits to your business. These benefits can include:
- Any colour you choose, multiple colours or even colour changing wraps! No need to worry about what colour van you can buy, you can even buy the worst colour imaginable perhaps at a really low price and get it wrapped in the colour of your choice.
- Much easier when buying multiple vans. If you want your fleet of vans to look the same, buy any colour van and just have them wrapped so that they are identical. Another potential cost saving.
- Don't worry if you can't afford to purchase a brand new van. It is possible to dress up an older van perhaps with faded paint work with a wrap to look almost as good as new.
- Helps to keep your van in better condition. A wrap can potentially help protect your paintwork. Small scratches don't make it through, and a wrap will reduce the fading than can occur over the years from the sunlight. It goes without saying, a van in better condition will be worth more when you eventually come to sell it.
- Presentable and looking good. A well maintained van helps make you and your business look more professional.
- A well design van wrap can help build trust in your business. It shows you're not hiding who you are and what you do.
- Stand out from the crowd. Don't be afraid to shout about what you do. If you're not, your competitors probably are!
- Adverting 24/7 for free. After the initial van wrap investment your van is free advertising. It could be parked up outside a job, being driven on the road or even parked at your home address, it’s an advert for your business, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year…that’s a lot of free advertising.
- Bored of it. Your van wrap can be changed relatively easily, so if you are bored of the colour, or want to update your logo and advertise an increased range of services, it can all be done quickly and easily.
Don't be afraid to use your imagination there's no real restrictions on what we can print and wrap your van in. Have any design you want printed on the van wrap, the only limit is your imaginations...or ours, as we can design it for you!
Don't forget for any advice on van wraps, speak to a member of our specialist vehicle team on 01482 787713 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our other vehicle services view the links below: